In this webinar, we will describe how Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) plays a key role to strengthen cybersecurity solutions like next-gen firewalls, threat intelligence platforms, malware protection and data loss prevention (DLP).
Free White Paper!
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a white paper by IHS Senior Research Director, Jeff Wilson.
Key Topics for Discussion
- The role of DPI in cybersecurity
- The importance of detailed, real-time traffic information for effective protection
- How DPI is integrated inside next-gen firewalls, threat intelligence systems, advanced malware prevention and DLP products
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Jeff Wilson, Senior Research Director, Cybersecurity Technology, IHS Markit
- Erik Larsson,Vice President, Marketing, Qosmos Division, ENEA
- Andreas Åsander , Product Marketing Manager, Clavister
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)