16 – 20 April in San Francisco, USA.
Meet Enea at booth 216 in the South Expo hall to discover Qosmos ixEngine
Enea’s Qosmos ixEngine is the most widely used DPI engine in cyber security. Developers use it to add highly accurate IP flow parsing technology to new and existing security products and accelerate the delivery of application-aware solutions.
Come to booth 216 to discover how Qosmos ixEngine can add detailed, real-time traffic visibility to security solutions, improving network protection and threat detection in next generation firewalls (NGFW), malware & ransomware detection solutions, DLP, cloud security solutions, etc…
LIVE DEMO by Zyxel
Zyxel will show a live demo of their ZyWALL ATP solution powered by Qosmos technology:
- Identify, categorize and manage more than 3,000 networked applications
- Defend against threats from traffic over anonymous tunneling
- Encrypted traffic monitoring when empowered by Zyxel SSL inspection
- Seamless data protection through application prioritization, bandwidth management and blocking
NEW: Discover the Qosmos DPI Sensor for Cyber Threat Hunting
- Perfect complement to IDS and full packet capture
- Reduces size of forensic data 150x compared to full packet
- Recognizes 3,000 protocols and extracts 5,000 application metadata
To book a meeting, click here.
For information on RSA Conference 2018, click here.
FREE: Exhibit Hall Pass!
Register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using the code: X8EQOSMO