Beijing, P.R.C, 22 – 23 April 2015
Qosmos provides the built-in application intelligence required for service-awareness in SDN and NFV environments. Developers benefit from rapid time-to-market for solutions requiring built-in application intelligence, while telcos, datacenter operators, and enterprises profit from optimized network services and reduced infrastructure costs.
On April 22nd, 2.00 – 2.30 pm, Qosmos Sales Director, Tuckchoy Hor, will give the following presentation:
“Dynamic Service Chaining and the Rise of the Service Classifier”
Discover how operators can dynamically create services using appliance-based and virtual network functions (VNFs):
- Implementation options in carrier networks
- The role of the classifier, an emerging product category that provides detailed, real-time traffic visibility in SDN & NFV environments
- The importance of traffic metadata
- Functionality of a service classifier, interaction with other networking functions, links to management & orchestration
- Ongoing PoCs and standardization
Request a meeting with Qosmos during the conference to find out more.
For more information on the China SDN & NFV Conference, click here.